Monday, March 4, 2013

Slow drivers

There are so many people who don't deserve to drive. The signs that say 'Slower Traffic Keep Right' are there for a reason. When the speed limit is 55, and you are driving 40 in the left lane, with nothing in front of you, you should get a ticket, or have your license suspended. Maybe required driving classes. I don't know. Anyway, that happened to me again today, driving on I-5 as usual. I was on my way to work, going a good 55 or 60, enjoying to some great music at a loud volume, when I have to put on my brakes to match the speed of the car in front of me. I couldn't pass on the right, because the middle lane and right lanes were were dense with traffic, except where the car in front of me could have fit nicely. In Montana and Colorado, when someone is driving faster than you, and they catch up to you, you switch into the slower lane, or sometimes pull of the side of the road to let them pass, but people here don't care, even if you pull up close behind them to let them know they are going to slow.

1 comment: